Whether you rent part or all your property, landlords are under a legal obligation to ensure all gas appliances and pipework are inspected every 12 months. Your gas safety certificate is proof of an inspection by a Gas Safe registered heating engineer and is also required by letting agents.
One Point of Contact
If your gas inspection brings to light a problem with your boiler or heating system, there’s no need to worry. Thaw Out will provide you with a competitive no-obligation quote for all the work that’s needed. If you want to go ahead with the necessary work, we aim to fix all faults efficiently, permanently and without disruption.
Gas Safety Inspections
Thaw Out are happy to perform gas safety inspections for multiple properties and enter contracts with landlords to carry out all gas safety checks when needed.
A regular landlord gas safety inspection includes:
- Helping you comply with your annual landlord check
- Checking appliances for gas tightness (gas pressure) test
- Check standing and working gas pressure
- Check burner pressure/gas rate
- Check ventilation access
- Test any flue or chimney to ensure safety
- Check flame failure devices are operational
- Check stability brackets are stable and effective
- Investigate unsafe operation and report if necessary
Our services are very comprehensive with no hidden extras.